Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Milton Glaser



I remembered from a class reading for Visual and Verbal Rhetoric, that Milton Glaser believes strongly in using ones skills as a designer to affect social change. I checked out his web site and found many posters dedicated to different social campaigns such as saving Darfur, a poster about the design of dissent, and other issues of social justice. I was particularly interested in the Darfur posters given our next headline project. Check out his web site at: www.miltonglaserposters.com

2 comments:

Joshua Harless said...

i heart milton

Patti Restivo said...

This is my first class in the program so I haven't had that class yet, but I am really looking forward to it. Thanks for the post, I'll do some little research on this guy and perhaps it will help me with this project.