Monday, February 11, 2008

Kinderkookkafé


I rediscovered this web site, World Changing, while researching my next project. I heard World Changing's founder speak at the AIGA conference back in October and was very inspired. This particular article describes a new restaurant concept which is part restaurant/part cooking school. No adult can eat there unless invited by a child and the child prepares the meals-some as young as 2 1/2 years old. I am considering using this restaurant as the focus for my next project.

Check out the full story at http://www.worldchanging.com/archives//006240.html

1 comment:

Musings from Me said...

What a great idea. I think that concept would really take off in the U.S.--parents are always looking for fun activities for kids to do. I was contemplating basing my next project on food preparation stores...Let's Dish, Super Suppers, etc. However, I think the stores have been around for at least a year or two, so don't fall into the new category. Back to the drawing board...